Your needs & wants can all be met with this cutting-edge water softener that has earned praise from Consumer Digest and the Water Quality Association. Touted the world’s most efficient softener, you’re guaranteed to love your silky smooth hair & skin, fluffy laundry, and spot-free dishes.
While you could read on and on about our system’s Aqua-Sensor® technology which automatically adjusts to changes in water conditions so the softener only regenerates when needed, or Culligan’s Dial-a-Softness® Valve which allows you to customize the “feel” of your water, so it never feels too soft or too hard, we suspect deep down you just want to know if the system is going to work for the long haul and if we as a company will take care of you.
Culligan Water of Jacksonville has been trusted to serve tens of 1,000’s of First Coast customers since 1944, and as the industry leader in water treatment, we’re planning on sticking around for a long time to come.
You see, we’re the only local water treatment company that provides state-of-the-art technology that is custom tailored to your needs. There’s a lot of one-size-fits all systems out there, however we all know that every home and every family is unique.
The Culligan High Efficiency Softener takes into account so many aspects of your life and home to provide you one seamless, simple way to enjoy your home, your laundry, your shower… without the hassle.
Here’s some of the ways we’ve created a water softener made just for you:
- Culligan’s proportional brining allows your softener to regenerate only that part of the resin bed that has been exhausted, reducing its salt usage.
- Patented Culligan Aqua-Sensor® technology automatically adjusts to changes in water conditions so the softener only regenerates when needed, saving you salt, water, and money.
- Options for rental, purchase & financing to fit your family’s budget while providing the water you deserve.
- Our smart brine tank automatically monitors salt levels and tells you how many days of salt are remaining.
- Automatic bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener from the softener itself or the remote display
- Exclusive Culligan Soft-Minder® meter monitors daily water use and provides advanced system diagnostics.
- The easy-to-read backlit display with digital clock lets you know your softener is working and alerts you to any system malfunctions.
- High-grade quartz underbedding evenly distributes water to maximize flow rates.
- Optional remote display makes it possible to control and monitor your softener from virtually anywhere in your home.
- Optional modem can alert Culligan dealership if salt is needed or softener needs service.
- Exclusive, non-corrosive valve with six cycles. The motorized pistons provide more reliability than rotary valve systems.
- High-impact Quadra-Hull® Tank stands up to long-term use with a four-layer design that resists rust and corrosion.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Warranties available separately. See written warranties for applicable terms and conditions.
- Long-lasting brine tank with corrosion-proof components and Dubl-Safe brine refill control assure proper operation.
- CULLEX® resin media assures stability and long life and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
To learn more about how you can have a softener sized just for your home, your family and your budget, fill out the form below.
Local Customer Reviews
What a difference! Since installing my Culligan water system I no longer have to scrub the white build up off my shower walls, my glasses and flatware no longer have spots and I use a lot less laundry detergent and shampoo! The dry spots on my face that I thought would be there forever are now gone and I’m so thankful my Culligan man told me about the drinking system,...more
What a difference! Since installing my Culligan water system I no longer have to scrub the white build up off my shower walls, my glasses and flatware no longer have spots and I use a lot less laundry detergent and shampoo! The dry spots on my face that I thought would be there forever are now gone and I’m so thankful my Culligan man told me about the drinking system, not only do I save tons of money by not buying bottled water but I’m also helping to save the environment by not lugging home all those plastic bottles. Thank you Culligan Man!
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Big difference in water, overall great experience.
Darlene and I closed on our new home a couple of months ago in the Saint Augustine area. We love the community and we love our new home but the water; not so much!! We spoke to several water treatment companies and listened to the different pitches before meeting with Culligan’s john Lussier....more
Darlene and I closed on our new home a couple of months ago in the Saint Augustine area. We love the community and we love our new home but the water; not so much!! We spoke to several water treatment companies and listened to the different pitches before meeting with Culligan’s john Lussier. We could tell right away that we were not dealing with a sales person but a highly trained expert in his field. He didn’t offer us “free” soap or gift cards. He simply tested the specifics of our water, answered our questions with authority and confidently went about offering options to solve the problems we faced. In the end we chose Culligan and feel we made a very good decision. The water is amazing! It tastes great and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, clean and refreshed! I highly recommend John Lussier and the Culligan team.