Your needs & wants can all be met with this cutting-edge water softener that has earned praise from Consumer Digest and the Water Quality Association. Touted the world’s most efficient softener, you’re guaranteed to love your silky smooth hair & skin, fluffy laundry, and spot-free dishes.
While you could read on and on about our system’s Aqua-Sensor® technology which automatically adjusts to changes in water conditions so the softener only regenerates when needed, or Culligan’s Dial-a-Softness® Valve which allows you to customize the “feel” of your water, so it never feels too soft or too hard, we suspect deep down you just want to know if the system is going to work for the long haul and if we as a company will take care of you.
Culligan Water of Jacksonville has been trusted to serve tens of 1,000’s of First Coast customers since 1944, and as the industry leader in water treatment, we’re planning on sticking around for a long time to come.
You see, we’re the only local water treatment company that provides state-of-the-art technology that is custom tailored to your needs. There’s a lot of one-size-fits all systems out there, however we all know that every home and every family is unique.
The Culligan High Efficiency Softener takes into account so many aspects of your life and home to provide you one seamless, simple way to enjoy your home, your laundry, your shower… without the hassle.
Here’s some of the ways we’ve created a water softener made just for you:
- Culligan’s proportional brining allows your softener to regenerate only that part of the resin bed that has been exhausted, reducing its salt usage.
- Patented Culligan Aqua-Sensor® technology automatically adjusts to changes in water conditions so the softener only regenerates when needed, saving you salt, water, and money.
- Options for rental, purchase & financing to fit your family’s budget while providing the water you deserve.
- Our smart brine tank automatically monitors salt levels and tells you how many days of salt are remaining.
- Automatic bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener from the softener itself or the remote display
- Exclusive Culligan Soft-Minder® meter monitors daily water use and provides advanced system diagnostics.
- The easy-to-read backlit display with digital clock lets you know your softener is working and alerts you to any system malfunctions.
- High-grade quartz underbedding evenly distributes water to maximize flow rates.
- Optional remote display makes it possible to control and monitor your softener from virtually anywhere in your home.
- Optional modem can alert Culligan dealership if salt is needed or softener needs service.
- Exclusive, non-corrosive valve with six cycles. The motorized pistons provide more reliability than rotary valve systems.
- High-impact Quadra-Hull® Tank stands up to long-term use with a four-layer design that resists rust and corrosion.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Warranties available separately. See written warranties for applicable terms and conditions.
- Long-lasting brine tank with corrosion-proof components and Dubl-Safe brine refill control assure proper operation.
- CULLEX® resin media assures stability and long life and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
To learn more about how you can have a softener sized just for your home, your family and your budget, fill out the form below.
Local Customer Reviews
Darlene and I closed on our new home a couple of months ago in the Saint Augustine area. We love the community and we love our new home but the water; not so much!! We spoke to several water treatment companies and listened to the different pitches before meeting with Culligan’s john Lussier....more
Darlene and I closed on our new home a couple of months ago in the Saint Augustine area. We love the community and we love our new home but the water; not so much!! We spoke to several water treatment companies and listened to the different pitches before meeting with Culligan’s john Lussier. We could tell right away that we were not dealing with a sales person but a highly trained expert in his field. He didn’t offer us “free” soap or gift cards. He simply tested the specifics of our water, answered our questions with authority and confidently went about offering options to solve the problems we faced. In the end we chose Culligan and feel we made a very good decision. The water is amazing! It tastes great and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, clean and refreshed! I highly recommend John Lussier and the Culligan team.
My family wanted to thank you for 18 years of great service and we're looking forward to many more years in the future. We bought our first Culligan water system in 1998 and we have been more than happy with the appliance and the service has been excellent. Our System is still working but we wanted to purchase a more efficient system....more
My family wanted to thank you for 18 years of great service and we're looking forward to many more years in the future. We bought our first Culligan water system in 1998 and we have been more than happy with the appliance and the service has been excellent. Our System is still working but we wanted to purchase a more efficient system. We made one phone call and were able to make an appointment to have a representative come to our home to test our water and show us the systems that would best fit our needs.
The area manager Randall Waldschmidt was very knowledgeable of each system and was able to get us approved for financing on the spot. We were able to meet with Randy on Monday and our system was installed that Friday. The system will pay for itself by the money we save on running the new system each month.
We couldn't be happier with our Culligan experience and we would definitely recommend them to everyone.
Please send our thanks to all involved with testing, fixing, replacing and servicing our softener. Appreciate the time and service you send our way. The replacement tank has fixed the problem we were having.